- Chemical Engineer from Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Nagpur, India.
- Has extensive experience of 20+ years of Shop Floor, Project Management and Administration from Indorama, Garden Silk Mills, Bhilosa Industries and 3 years of consultancy experience in Oerlikon Barmag Engineering.
- Has headed a grass-root CP project of 55 MUS$ from it’s inception to execution, well within the budget and well ahead of the time limit, and later worked in the capacity of Plant-Site Head with warehouse to warehouse responsibility.
- Has so far commissioned 8 Continuous Polymerization plants, introduced many energy saving schemes and promoted many capex modifications, debottlenecking schemes and instituted product developments.
- Has experience of Dupont (Chemtex), Zimmer, CTIEI, Huitong, John Brown, Joyou CP Technologies.